This widget is perfect for blogspot users who desire a simple tag cloud for their Categories. The Labels Cloud can easily be implemented within the sidebar of your blog and will match your template wonderfully.
Steps for Implementation
Always make sure to back up your Blogger Template before doing anything else!
Step 2: The Labels Gadget
- Go to Layout >Page Elements .
- Click “Add a Gadget” and then add the “Labels” gadget.
- Now go to Layout >Edit HTML
- Make sure that the “Expand Widgets Template” box is unchecked.
- Now we need to search for the code that looks like this.Your code may look a little different. So try using your browser’s search tool to find type=’Label’.
- Once you’ve located type=’Label’, remove the whole line of code that looks just like the code mentioned in part 3 of step 3.
- Replace this code that you’ve just deleted with the code below:
Step 5: Previewing the New Tag Cloud