We are going to share an interesting trick on Adding Recycle bin option in your Android Smartphone. You just need to install an app to revert back the file you had deleted.
In your computer when you accidently erase any file then you utterly go to recycle bin and restore that file and relapse back in your internal storage. But what in android device that works on the Linux-based operating system? In it when you delete any file then it gets enduringly deleted from your device as there is no recycle bin there to revert back the file that you have deleted.
But actually, you can add this component to your android device. So we are here with the method for How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On an Android. Yes this, is possible with a simple way that I have discussed below.
How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On Your Android Smartphone
With the recycle bin feature in you android device you can now easily make your data secure from being deleted by yourself or any other person too. And the process is extremely easy and is just based on a simple android app that will temporary store deleted files that you can restore. Just follow up the below steps to proceed. We will be using the Dumpster App.
- Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, Avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and many more:
- No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
- Internet connection absolutely not required.
- NEW: Recover uninstalled apps
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
- Preview deleted photos, videos, and audio files before recovering.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
- Protect your privacy with a special lock screen and access restriction.
Steps To Install And Use Dumpster For The First Time
1. First of all, download and install Dumpster app from HERE.
2. Now when you open the app there will be long agreement displayed, either waste your lots of time to read those or simply click on agree and proceed.
3. Now in the next step select the media which you want to store in the app which gets deleted from your storage.
4. Now this app is ready to store all the data that is being deleted in your android device.
Note that if you android is rooted that you can give superuser access to this app for better working of this app.
So above is all about How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On Android Phone. By this, you can undoubtedly revert back all the files that you may delete accidently or deliberately and secure your sensitive data from being deleted. Hope you like the discussion. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you need our help at any step.